- This event has passed.
Tulsa County Bar Foundation Charity Golf Tournament
May 3, 2021 @ 10:00 am
The Tulsa County Bar Foundation (“TCBF” – a 501(C)(3) organization) holds one major fundraiser each year, a Charity Golf Tournament. This fundraising event promotes fellowship and networking among the legal professional community, while supporting predetermined, approved charities. TCBF Golf Tournament beneficiaries have included Tulsa Lawyers for Children. Register HERE.
$150.00 Individual Includes: Green Fee, Golf Cart, Range Balls, Hole Prizes, Team Prizes, Goodie Bag, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Tournament is open to all golfers, including non-lawyers.
- Teams of four (4) players
- Combined handicap of 40 or greater
- Only one (1) player on the team may have a handicap of 9 or less.
- Individuals are welcome to sign up – we will assign you to a team.
- Proper golf attire required.
- Four-person scramble. 18 hole stroke play. “Super Putter” on each team.
- Mulligan’s $10.00 each – limit 3 per player.
- Registration 10:00am
- Lunch 11:00am
- Shotgun Start 12:00 pm
- Awards & Dinner Following
PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT: Disabled American Veterans, South Tulsa Community House, Tulsa Lawyers for Children & Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma.